1. Apples best yet phone but still not perfection.
I live in a mixed household of powered Android devices and iOS / OS X. I use a Macbook Air, while my wife uses an iPad 4 and MacBook Air. My daughter is the iPhone 5S. From T-Mobile I preordered two iPhone 6 phones directly and got it on launch day (September 19, 2014). With larger screens and iOS 8 I wanted to give the phone a chance. I overflowed 5S for several reasons one of which was a small screen.
Larger screen is naturally very soft. Even better than anything else out there or OLED. Wide viewing angles, amazingly accurate colors and excellent visibility in bright sunlight.
Super thin. The phone feels good in the hand. Weight is not too light and not too heavy and balanced, so you can hold the phone up or down without holding losing control.
Quick. It is never used idle. I do not know how Apple manages just as well with half the work performance and ramming other devices, but it slides like silk and never hiccups ever.
Camera. Apple is again capable of high-quality photos without extreme megapixels. Photos on the iPhone 6 are as good if not better than the Galaxy S5 16MP photo on the computer of my wife (as long as you are not on someone's face to increase in individual pores - lol).
Video. 240 frames per second video recording is to play an uprising and a lot of fun. I have a video of the Golf Swing by my friend and it was amazing to see, slows its full range of motion.
Battery. Has greatly improved. I work 12 hours in a row where my phone is my workhorse. Under heavy loading at the end of my shift I'm still at about 12% to 20% battery left. This is exceptional given my old iPhone 5S I have not even half way through the day.
Still no multitasking. For power users, like me, it will always be on one thing at a time with the new iOS-8.
Size: yes bigger is better, but for other devices on the market with the same screen size, the new iPhone is much greater. For its 4.7-inch screen is a great phone, are much larger than other phones 4.7 inch. Apples thing is always easy and probably why they have so long to have this market, but they could be a lot less space and still gave us the 4.7-inch screen. Not know why Apple has to know, but my guess would be to increase the screen size without the physical scale for the next release years. My wife Galaxy S5 with 5.1-inch screen is about the same size.
Google Apps. This might not be a con for those who are not very immersed with Google, but for me, I am in Google Chrome for Gmail, lead to hangout. Not really Apple's iOS or Google Apps, but 8 accident or other error does not work so well. For example, you can not upload photos or videos from iPhone to load Google Drive. This is a big problem for me because it to save my main source of information.
Rotation of the home screen. Apple stalked the possibility of the home screen in landscape mode, but it is only a feature for the iPhone 6 Plus. It is a great disappointment that I regularly on my other devices.
No sapphire face. I was really hoping to use that Apple's unbreakable sapphire crystal face of the phone listed as rumors. That would have made the phone virtually scratch-proof. But we must not, instead of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on my other phones, it is still pretty decrepit have paid.
Summarize. This is by far the best iPhone yet and if you value the end of the upgrade, in my opinion worth every penny, even on 5S. However, if you strongly integrated with Google, waste could cause problems and unhappiness.
I love my laptop and Apple desktop computer, I just can not get along with iOS (yet). So for my mobile devices I will stay with my computer and Android, I'll hang with Apple.
I hope this has helped you in your decision to buy an actual user of the iPhone 6.
2. Compared to Galaxy S5.
I owned the original iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Galaxy Nexus 5 and S5.
This is the best phone I've ever owned. The best would be the S5 Samsung Galaxy.
IPhone 6, which should you buy? It depends on your needs. The iPhone 6 + has a larger screen, better battery life and a better camera (optical image stabilization). But it also comes in a larger form factor that is too large can be for many. Note that the iPhone 6 + larger than the LG G3 (6 + iPhone is thinner), which has the same screen size (5.5 inches), and is I think LG G3 is about the largest mobile phone that in my bag . go For me, the iPhone is too large from 6.
The iPhone 6 features a 4.7-inch screen, which is very useful function. I think that might be a bit larger (about 4.8 to 5 inches). From my perspective, the 4.7-inch screen size for most should be sufficient, especially those who are employed by the size of the 4-inch screen of the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S. I'm (5.1 inches) used with the Galaxy S5 and I can not find the 4.7-inch screen is too small.
So what makes the iPhone 6 so special? This is the form factor (thin and light), the awesome camera, and id touch (fingerprint sensor).
First, it is to see a nice phone and keep. I thought the iPhone 5 was nice, but the iPhone 6 definitely better! Anyone who has seen my phone in the last three days wanted to buy one. The Galaxy S5 is a sleek and beautiful phone. But it is also made of plastic and has a camera that makes it look ugly protrusion in the back, like a huge wart. I do not think I at first against it, but the ugliness of the huge space stationary camera really bothered me, especially because I think the S5 image quality of the camera image was average at best.
Second, the camera on the iPhone 6 is just great, especially compared to the Galaxy S5. I thought it would be better to make Galaxy S5 photos, because there 13 megapixels. Bad. I had more blurry pictures with the Galaxy S5 in 4 months I. Using my iPhone 5 in 20 months In addition, the Galaxy S5 pictures were very grainy. They looked like they recorded with a camera phone. While the photos taken from the iPhone 6 looked like images from a dedicated digital camera. I was particularly impressed by his photography in low light and surprisingly strong flash. Even when taking pictures in low light, the camera of the iPhone 6 takes great pictures.
Third, the Touch ID feature (fingerprint sensor) is a big plus for me. At first I was worried that it too long to process my fingerprints. Bad. It takes less than a second, to see my fingerprints. It beats punching my PIN on the hands on the screen down.
The Samsung Galaxy S5, but still the iPhone 6 in some areas.
The first and most important is the lifetime of the battery. Although the iPhone 6 (about 24 hours of normal use for me) is about 20% longer than my iPhone 5 can be a candle on my Galaxy S5, which can not hold more than 36 hours. If long battery life is your primary need, then either the S5 I get or use the iPhone 6 with a battery protection.
Second, the Galaxy S5 always has the upper screen. It is not only much larger (5.1 inches), but it is also a Full HD (1080p) screen compared to the iPhone screen 720p 6 months ago four independent tests have shown that the Galaxy S5 has the best screen on a smartphone, and I believe him. Seeing them, I must say side by side, I prefer the screen on the Galaxy S5 on the iPhone sixth
Finally, I believe that the Android platform is on the way to trounce Apple in both the number and variety of applications. Android only has strong market share and Android programming skills are widespread. This is especially true if you do not use English as their primary language. If you are looking for applications in Chinese or Spanish, for example, you are more likely to find them in Android than the iPhone.
1) Nice form factor. Thin and light. The camera is always raised something nice
2) impressive camera, the high quality photos done on Android phones like the Galaxy Nexus and 5 S5 I was particularly impressed by the photography in low light.
3) Touch ID (fingerprint sensor). It's fast and easy. It protects your iPhone 6 airy and practical. I will never use passwords punching.
4) The seamless integration of hardware and software that is hard to beat.
5) Compatible with most car audio systems. Most Android phones and Windows are not compatible (which means that you can not play music through the USB port) with car audio systems. Your Android device can still music via blutooth, if your car's audio system supports. But the music quality is often poor.
6) The internal memory is much faster than the Micro SD card. All iPhone memory are internal, so that the non-expandable memory iPhone, but it also allows them to have faster I / S.
7) Seamless integration with iTunes. I do not think it was important that I sync my iTunes music with my Android phones. It was a pain.
1) Battery life very average. I still can 24 hours with normal use (20 min lecture, 20 text, Facebook, email, etc.). Lack of battery life is particularly evident in relation to the Galaxy S5 that I can only use 36 hours with normal use.
2) very average screen. The screen size (4.7 inches) was very acceptable. But it is only 720p. Remember, there is still a large canvas, but it is also very average compared to the standards of today's smartphones.
3) Only 1 GB RAM. Most high-end Android phones have 2 GB or more. The iPhone 6 will lag behind in this area. You would have to kill apps (double click on the round button and drag applications) on a regular basis in order to save space.
4) Not waterproof like the Galaxy S5 Samsung. I took my Galaxy S5 for outdoor sports and I never make it wet. But I can not do the same with the iPhone 6.
5) Many non-English applications are more widely used in iPhone apps.
6) Cher. Android phones with similar specifications would be about $ 200 less in price.
3. Love it!
I had the iPhone 5 for two years, it was my first iPhone and I loved it I had an Android (G2) was good, but it was not fast as my iPhone. The new iPhone is great, it is very fast and versatile I've noticed that the Andriod phones are sometimes some games, and also freezes and stop working, but my iPhone works perfectly never freezes and it also requires large crystals clear photos. If your debate on a phone and never had an iPhone, you should not just try to listen to the comments, because most of them can be heard Android vs IPhone opinion of those who had made the phone and complained and not hate! Anyway thanks Apple !!