duminică, 16 iunie 2013

Tears of joy for Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Customer Reviews


Tears of joy for Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Customer Reviews

 Tears of joy!


For about 20 years, I have bought nothing but HP printers. At first, it worked very well for me and lasted many years. The last two or three HP printers are under my expectations, but I bought the more expensive models and rated better.

I love doing research on the family. Like scan the obituaries, old pictures, documents, etc. .. in my files. The last HP printer I should scan up to 7200 dpi, so I would be great for my scanning needs. I could not get the buggy, which will work for half the time, let alone scan to a decent 300 dpi. It was a royal pain - always start with a new one, does not connect to the network, and the error messages it was disconnected, install the drivers, etc. .. Not a week passed without re-install the driver and connect to the router.

And send it as far as printing a decent picture in Christmas cards, well, forget it! The images are orange or blue, faded or almost black. I have an old - but quality - photo software, but I'm, this HP printer to print what I composed rejected. He loses the ink and paper and more time than I care to think again! Print half of my missing documents on the bottom line of two or pressure with holes in the middle. It was crazy! I thought it was my old software and software costs so much, I am determined not with what I had. One day, I got so much with all the state of the printer / software I grabbed my bag and headed for the office shop new software house, regardless of the cost to bring the Fed.

Fortunately, when I arrived at the store, I explained my situation to a competent person. She looked at the evidence that I have made and assured me that my software was good - my problem was my HP printer. She was an amateur photographer who uses only Epson printer. I stubbornly insisted that it was my software, but they insisted again it was my HP printer. It guarantees that if I have a new Epson printer (which was a fraction of the cost of new software I had planned to buy) bought and I do not like it, I could return it for a full refund. I had nothing to lose, so we chose together, the Epson WF-3540 and I took it reluctantly at home with full hope that he will return to exchange for expensive software.



The new Epson printer remained in the box for about a week because I was not convinced that a new printer is the solution to my problems and I only have to prove the time or energy to waste plant for the poor sales person. I finally succeeded and began to connect and - * so * easy to do! Really, I thought I must have missed something because it was too easy. Each computer in the house was immediately able to access the printer on the first try and have stayed connected with him since.

My first impression test was to copy a multi-color document. It turned out beautiful! Clear letters, no white spots or lines on the underside. The color was wonderful. But I was still skeptical.

Then I printed a test image in my back and it was beautiful. I scanned a new image without doubt, is made with my photo software "old", and printed. It printed just as beautiful and with beautiful colors and balanced. I was definitely softening the new printer. I decided to give it a few more days to prove it.

I used to feel for a few weeks every day now. He did a fantastic job. Little too smart, since the scanner and print front and back to save paper document. My HP has a document feeder and must be printed front and rear, but still managed to pull in two or three sheets at a time, or skip pages makes somewhere reliable and useless feature to use - not so with this Epson.

The Epson has two paper trays that use me both new document for important documents and pre-used paper for irrelevant documents, which is convenient allowed. My HP has one paper tray and I was constantly exchange for paper - usually after printing an important document on paper already used because I was not sure what was loaded. In addition, the Epson paper has much more going to my HP. I did not fill the drawers almost as often, I have not seen as an important element, but it's really nice now that I've lived.

Today, I had two, 20 pages of documents to analyze PDF files. I have the basic software that came with the Epson printers and found myself smiling throughout the process. Two months ago, it took almost the whole day, to scan a simple six-page document into a PDF file. I remember that day and how I was irritated by the end of the process. If I am a complete scan before HP stopped me and gave me an error message that I did well! Not so with this Epson. A simple scan was just that: Simple. Very simple. The software is very intuitive, so I can scan and save, as I had hoped it not a problem.

Today, I also need to put in some photos genealogy first low resolution scan and then again at a higher resolution. I had to delay this task, because in the past. Scanning at a higher resolution is rarely possible with my HP Some scans in the process, I found myself smiling, laughing, and finally, tears of joy when I so pleasant to work with this Epson has been achieved.

To say that I am very satisfied with this Epson is a sub statement. I am absolutely delighted. I have tears of joy. Now I have to go back to the store - I want to thank the seller. :)

As an update ... I scan the ADF and the Epson software 20 pages in PDF format. He provided every perfect foil (my old HP seized 2 and 3 sheets at a time), scanned PDF and email them off without problems. Beautiful!

See Product Description Here

source amazon.com

Popular post

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
About Apple


Apple Inc., formerly Apple Computer, Inc., is an multinational corporation headquartered in Cupertino, California that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software and personal computers.

Its best-known hardware products are the Mac line of computers, the iPod music player, the iPhone smartphone, and the iPad tablet computer. Its software includes the OS X and iOS operating systems, the iTunes media browser, the Safari web browser, and the iLife and iWork creativity and production suites.

The company was founded on April 1, 1976, and incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc. on January 3, 1977. The word "Computer" was removed from its name on January 9, 2007, reflecting its shifted focus towards consumer electronics after the introduction of the iPhone.
Apple is the world's second-largest information technology company by revenue after Samsung Electronics, and the world's third-largest mobile phone maker after Samsung and Nokia.

Fortune magazine named Apple the most admired company in the United States in 2008, and in the world from 2008 to 2012. However, the company has received criticism for its contractors' labor practices, and for Apple's own environmental and business practices.{wikipedia}




About Samsung


For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Our flagship company, Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.

Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with our partners and customers, Samsung is taking the world in imaginative new directions.{samsung}



About Nokia


Nokia’s mission is simple: Connecting People. Our goal is to build great mobile products that enable billions of people worldwide to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Our challenge is to achieve this in an increasingly dynamic and competitive environment.

Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Opportunities. In today's mobile world, it feels like anything is possible - and that's what inspires us to get out of bed every day.



Moving with rapidly changing times

From Rio de Janeiro to Nairobi, Berlin to Mumbai, mobile technology is changing our world. How can we make the most of the opportunities in our everyday lives? How can we keep a sense of identity as societies, economies and governments change all around us? We found people everywhere connected by a shared excitement for its potential. Watch our film to find out more. {nokia}